Fluker’s Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement
Fluker’s Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement is the single solution to provide the three things crickets need most: food, water and vitamins. This supplement is specially formulated to be easily digested by both crickets and the animals that consume them. Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet also drastically reduces the number of drowned, dehydrated and nutrient-deficient crickets, so there are plenty for your reptile to consume.
- Scientifically formulated gel cubes contain nutritious kelp, spirulina, brewer’s yeast, and more to gutload crickets for a nutrition-packed meal
- Packed with essential vitamins, including Vitamins A, B12, E, and D3, as well as calcium
- Specially formulated to be a complete diet for a one step feeding solution
- Highly digestible by both crickets and your reptile or amphibian
- Gel cubes drastically reduce the number of drowned, dehydrated and nutrient-deficient crickets
Water, Carrageenan, Soya Protein, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Kelp, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium, Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Yellow #6 Food Color.
Orange should be used as a primary source of food for your crickets. It is most effective if offered to crickets for at least 24 hours in order to provide the most complete nutritional prey for your pet reptile or amphibian. Add Orange as needed to insure the crickets always have access to the food. If the food becomes spoiled in the cricket cage, it should be removed to prevent the spread of bacteria and fungi.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.