Your feline friend is a “true” carnivore, which means that her diet requires nutrients found only in animal protein. Feed her a something she’ll love—fill her bowl and her belly with ORIJEN Cat & Kitten Grain-Free Dry Cat Food! This protein-rich recipe takes a Wholeprey approach and features poultry and fish, organs and edible bone from fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and cage-free eggs. With the most succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is packed with nutrients and delivers 90% quality animal ingredients. And for added flavor, this kibble is coated with freeze-dried liver that will really make your cat purr!
- Grain-free recipe crafted with 90% protein-rich animal sources along with 10% fruits, veggies and nutrients.
- Made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fur-esh or raw animal protein, poultry and fish.
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for whisker-licking flavor your cat naturally craves.
- Made in the USA with some of the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Eggs, ﬂounder, Whole Atlantic Mackerel, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Whole Atlantic Herring, Chicken Heart, Turkey Heart, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Mackerel, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Chicken Fat, Chicken Necks, Chicken Kidney, Whole Green Peas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Natural Chicken ﬂavor, Alaskan Pollock Oil, Ground Chicken Bone, Lentil ﬁber, Choline Chloride, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Kale, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Turnip Greens, Whole Carrots, Apples, Pears, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunﬂower Seeds, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Biﬁdobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
4060 kcal/kg, 463 kcal/cup
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Lean Cat (cups/day)||Weight Loss (cups/day)||Senior (cups/day)|
|6 2/3 lb||½||—||1/3|
|8 3/4 lb||½||—||3/8|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Kittens: Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup for each 1lb of body weight. At 20 weeks (5 months) feed 1/8 cup for each 1lb of body weight. Feed as an adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation: increase daily feeding amount by 25%
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ORIJEN. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ORIJEN, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ORIJEN.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.