Your feline friend is a “true” carnivore, which means that her diet requires nutrients found only in animal protein. Feed her a something she’ll love—fill her bowl and her belly with ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food! This protein-rich recipe takes a Wholeprey approach and features beef, wild boar, goat, lamb, whole mackerel, and pork. With the most succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is packed with nutrients and delivers 90% quality animal ingredients. And for added flavor, this kibble is coated with freeze-dried liver that will really make your cat purr!
- Grain-free recipe crafted with 90% protein-rich animal sources along with 10% fruits, veggies and nutrients.
- Made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fur-esh or raw animal protein, including meat and organs.
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for whisker-licking flavor your cat naturally craves.
- Made in the USA with some of the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned Beef, Deboned Wild Boar, Deboned Goat, Deboned Lamb, Lamb Liver, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe, Wild Boar Liver, Deboned Mutton, Beef Heart, Whole Mackerel, Deboned Pork, Goat Meal, Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Mackerel Meal, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Beef Kidney, Pork Liver, Mutton Meal, Alaskan Cod Meal, Beef Fat, Herring Meal, Natural Pork Flavor, Whole Green Peas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Pork Heart, Pork Kidney, Pollock Oil, Lamb Tripe, Lentil Fiber, Wild Boar Cartilage, Beef Cartilage, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Carrots, Zinc Proteinate, Freeze-Dried Beef Liver, Freeze-Dried Beef Tripe, Freeze-Dried Lamb Liver, Freeze-Dried Lamb Tripe, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
4060 kcal/kg, 463 kcal/cup
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Lean Cat (cups per day)||Weight Loss (cups per day)||Senior (cups per day)|
|6 2/3 lb||½||—||1/3|
|8 3/4 lb||½||—||3/8|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Kittens: Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup for each 1lb of body weight. At 20 weeks (5 months) feed 1/8 cup for each 1lb of body weight. Feed as an adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation: increase daily feeding amount by 25%
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ORIJEN. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ORIJEN, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ORIJEN.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.